Between Heaven and Earth

A discussion on industries, online marketing, my board game store and the Internet in general

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Changing the template

Well, that was slightly harder than I thought it would be.

Definintely need to start reading more CSS code in my spare time. This stuff looks complicated. Still, the Help Section on Blogger is pretty useful.

So now I've got an Amazon link on the left.

Now, if I add say Google Adsense I hit the maximum number of actual advertising links that I'd want on this site.

Checking around at the other two places I was looking at (and Fastclick obviously), they are obviously not thrilled with the idea of blogs. At least, blogs not under their own domain.

And of course, they want a certain number of traffic.

So Google Adsense that does CPC of course is the other option. Hmmm... curiouser and curioser. This Affiliate business looks to be more difficult than first imagined to make money on a full time basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home