Between Heaven and Earth

A discussion on industries, online marketing, my board game store and the Internet in general

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Friday, October 31, 2008

One step down...

Well, I finished the updates on all the products. the big problem? Now I have to individually find the links for all the products nad make sure that they match up wtiht the old one's in a little excel file so that when we do the u pdate, we can make sure that everything ets automatically rerouted. Now why is this important?

Well, SEO purposes obviously but don't forget as well, i have my google adwords accounts hitting each individual page at the moment too. Ooh that should e fun.

Gods, i really, really hope that we get an increase in conversion rates. Whenever this thing ever goes live.

time to head off now. Halloween is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home