Between Heaven and Earth

A discussion on industries, online marketing, my board game store and the Internet in general

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time to update

Wow, time does fly. I haven't even looked at this site in years. So what can I say?

Well, for more regular content about life and what I'm blogging about, you should view my board games blog at Starlit Citadel.

I started the business about a year and a bit ago (the company was actually incorporated in April, the business began selling board games in August). It has been an interesting little experiment in business, working out the various methods to increase SEO by trial and error by writing board game articles, updating the blog and various other social media opportunities as well as more generic marketing opportunities.

Perhaps the most interesting development has been Google's release of actual keyword searches. Now I just have to get writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home