Between Heaven and Earth

A discussion on industries, online marketing, my board game store and the Internet in general

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Monday, July 10, 2006

Site updates

Have not been done in a while. Mostly because I completely forgot about the site entirely. Which is not always a good thing.

I'm still in the Marketing business and all, though with the current job I have little to do with Internet marketing. Or at least, as much as I would want to.

My little blogging attempt thus far has not gotten very far. Mostly because I'm not going around and spanning the site to other blogs or other areas. Interesting enough, there are quite a few spam ots that have hit this and the other sites up. Even for a nearly dead site, it's gotten smacked up for the PR. Which is still zero.

Next topic - Web 2.0 and why it's still hype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home