Between Heaven and Earth

A discussion on industries, online marketing, my board game store and the Internet in general

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Starlit Citadel has a new site design and CMS!

And it lives. The new CMS and board game site design is complete. And I must say, the site looks really good.

I'm still debating whether or not we want to go into the system and change some of the design - specifically, taking away the white links and making it dark blue. Also, there are a few things on the site that used to look good but because we removed the CSS code for it, such as links and bullet points and bounding boxes, they just don't look that good anymore.

Ah well, one step at a time.

And there's a slew of things we need to add and edit on the site too that we just did not have time to finish. We shall have to see if it works out, I really think it should but who knows eh?

Still, there seems to be a ton of things that I can do now, if i can spend the time to learn that won't require working with my IT people. Which is all for the good - board game landing pages, specific board game category pages and the like.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home