Between Heaven and Earth

A discussion on industries, online marketing, my board game store and the Internet in general

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Monday, November 24, 2008

Office locations

So, we're likely going to get an actual office space. Since I've started working on this biz more often and have no real job, it makes sense to move logistics in-house now instead of doing it externally and paying someone a lot of money.

This does raise questions about deliveries/etc. but I think for the most part, it won't be that big an issue. Especially if it's close to where I live, the entire costs/benefit ratio really starts weighing towards us.

I'm off to see another three locations today, we shall see if I get a call for anything else. This should be, as someone once said, interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home