Between Heaven and Earth

A discussion on industries, online marketing, my board game store and the Internet in general

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Well, Christmas season has finally come. We are doing many more orders now compared to normal, and quite a few big one's. I spent half of today doing orders over the phone with customers, which is fine.

Except the system in Magento needs a little fixing 'cause it doesn't allow you to do PayPal in the backend and the Canada Post backend section doesn't work either. Which is annoying but livable I guess - I should stop using the backend and just do everything from the front-end. It'd work better I would think...

Ah well. Small changes, but at least we're seeing good sales now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home